We have had a very successful 2019 and aim to achieve just as much in 2020 for our Neighbourhood.
We have many projects planned, as discussed in our AGM and listed below, with our larger projects and roll out of our new communication and reporting platform being implemented soon.
(March 2020 – February 2021)
Our Annual household membership, with a maximum of 3 household members, has remained the same for many years. The Committee have agreed that its necessary to increases the annual fee from R 200 to R 250 in order for us to achieve our goals for this year.
We are introducing a pro-rata system for our Membership fees. Please see the table below. All present members will pay R250 and any new members will join pro-rata going forward.
|Pro-rata Rates for Membership|
|Mar – Feb||R 250.00|
|Jun – Feb||R 187.50|
|Sep – Feb||R 125.00|
|Dec – Feb||R 62.50|
- Phase 1 Park surveillance cameras – awaiting KDM approval (pending since April 2019) R78k
- Infrared lights for the ANPR cameras
- Additional ANPR Camera for Zimbali Wedge area
- Raising funds for SAPS K9 kennel refurbishment and building repairs. R530k – 740k
- Raising funds for cameras for SAPS courtyard area
- BNW CPF Communication App legal compliant and secure for our members
You can hear more info on this new app at our Public Meeting being held on Monday 3rd February, 18H00 at Striders Running Club house (around the corner from Waterberry Coffee Shop)
The new App Tutorial will appear on our Facebook page and Web site. We will communicate extensively over coming months on the communication platform and reporting changes with members.
If you have any queries, please contact us. Thank you to all our members for their valued support and we hope to see you at the Public Meeting.